Wednesday 29 April 2015

Y is for Your Support

Y is for Your Support


Since beginning my writing journey I have been overwhelmed by everyone's support. I have had my writing page and twitter page shared and lots of people have read my blogs, especially since I've been doing this A to Z blogging challenge.
The challenge has been quite difficult and sometimes because I've been tired I've had to cheat (like today) and upload 2 blogs, but I haven't missed a letter so I guess that's ok!

The person who supports me the most and has to listen to stories, blogs and poems over and over again is my hubby. Bless him he has to listen to so much crap and listen to me moaning because I can't find a way to continue with a piece of writing.

So to all of you who have supported me and continue to do so, those who have believed in me and not changed the subject when I've spoken about my writing and those who haven't unliked my page because they can't be arsed to read my mutterings please take a flower with my love!


2 comments:

  1. Hello - disappointed there isn't a poem her now... have to go and look for one! Liz ~Liz Congrats on getting to the end! http://www.lizbrownleepoet.com (don't use Twitter of Blogger links, they don't work!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Twitter link appears to be working fine!

    ReplyDelete